Monday, February 5, 2024

Devo - Hardcore Devo Vol. 3 (1992)

 

1. Booji's Industrial Death
2. Total Luv
3. Live Forever
4. Androgyny
5. Bicentennial Birthday
6. The Twinkle Tune
7. Private Secretary
8. I Don't Know Why
9. Dixie
10. Pigs Waddle
11. Death of Lt. Casanova
12. I Don't Know What I Do-Do
13. Huboon Stomp
14. Everything's Gonna Be Alright
15. Falling in Love Again
16. Lost at Home
17. Untitled
18. Never Go Back
19. Nutty Buddy

This was an idea that I had for years, but I only had a list of songs I could use and not a track listing. Recently though Devo released a 2 CD compilation album containing more of their early material. Not only would the tracks be in better quality but I could cut out a CD of stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grateful Dead - Kingfish (1976)

  Side A: 1. Might as Well - Jerry Garcia 2. Lazy Lightnin' - Bob Weir 3. Razooli - Mickey Hart 4. They Love Each Other - Jerry Garcia 5...