Friday, November 24, 2023

Yoko Ono - Approximately Infinite Universe (1973)

 

Side A:
1. Yang Yang
2. Death of Samantha
3. Approximately Infinite Universe
4. Peter the Dealer
5. Catman (The Rosies Are Coming)
6. Waiting for the Sunrise

Side B:
7. I Felt Like Smashing My Face in a Clear Glass Window
8. Kite Song
9. Shiranakatta (I Don't Know)
10. Air Talk
11. Move on Fast
12. Now or Never
13. Looking Over From My Hotel Window

This is my second post about a Yoko Ono album. Her last album Fly and this one were released as double albums but this one was her first foray into rock music. The music on the album is better as a result but it also means that I have a lot more material to go through. Admittedly my first draft cut out a lot of the songs but I had to cut out at least 2 more to keep both sides equal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grateful Dead - Kingfish (1976)

  Side A: 1. Might as Well - Jerry Garcia 2. Lazy Lightnin' - Bob Weir 3. Razooli - Mickey Hart 4. They Love Each Other - Jerry Garcia 5...