Sunday, October 22, 2023

Godspeed You Black Emperor! – All Lights Fucked on the Hairy Amp Drooling (1994)



Side A:
1. Shot Thru Tubes
2. Three Three Three
3. When All the Furnaces Exploded
4. Beep
5. Hush
6. Son of a Diplomat, Daughter of a Politician
7. $13.13
8. Random Luvly Moncton Blues
9. Dadmomdaddy

Side B:
10. 333 Frames Per Second
11. Revisionist Alternatif Wounds to the Haircut Hit Head
12. Buried Ton
13. Hoarding
14. All Angels Gone
15. Deterior 17
16. Deterior Three
17. Dress Like Shit

This is my attempt at a single cassette release of Godspeed's first demo from before their first album. I also got rid of any noisy or spoken word interludes that were in between the songs. Like I did with Trout Mask Replica, condensing it down to such lengths meant that I had to get rid of a couple of tracks that I liked. But I think the end result is enough to capture the sound of the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grateful Dead - Kingfish (1976)

  Side A: 1. Might as Well - Jerry Garcia 2. Lazy Lightnin' - Bob Weir 3. Razooli - Mickey Hart 4. They Love Each Other - Jerry Garcia 5...