Monday, March 3, 2025

The Dukes of Stratosphear - 25 O'Clock (1985)

 

Side A:
1. 25 O'Clock
2. Bike Ride to the Moon
3. My Love Explodes
4. What in the World?

Side B:
5. Your Gold Dress
6. The Mole From the Ministry
7. Open a Can of Human Beans
8. Tin Toy Clockwork Train

The Dukes of Stratosphear were a psychedelic side project of the band XTC. They recorded two albums under this name but their first album was less than half an hour long. While I didn't do much to edit the album, I added two bonus tracks to make it about as long as the second one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beach Boys - Smile (1967)

Side A: 1. Our Prayer 2. Heroes and Villains 3. Do You Like Worms? 4. I'm in Great Shape / Barnyard / My Only Sunshine 5. Child is Fathe...