Friday, May 24, 2024

The Zombies - Here's What Remains (1967)

 

Side A:
1. She's Coming Home
2. I Must Move
3. I Want You Back Again
4. Whenever You're Ready
5. I Love You
6. Is This the Dream?
7. Don't Go Away
8. Remember You
9. Just Out of Reach

Side B:                              
10. Indication                                           
11. Gotta Get a Hold of Myself                     
12. Goin' Out of My Head                 
13. She Does Everything For Me                   
14. You Make Me Feel Good                           
15. Leave Me Be                   
16. Tell Her No                       
17. Kind of Girl                   
18. It's Alright With Me                   
19. Sometimes                   

The Zombies were a well-known band from the late '60s despite only releasing two albums. Their legendary long-lost album R.I.P. was finally released in 2000, but a couple years before it there was a box set released called Zombie Heaven. It contained tracks from R.I.P. but also compiled non-album tracks from 1964 to 1967 which could be their own album. There's a lot of material here which is longer than the typical Zombies album but I liked most of it. The first side is all from 1965 and the second side is from 1966, 1967, and 1964. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sex Pistols - The Great Rock 'n' Roll Swindle (1979)

  Side A: 1. Belsen Was a Gas 2. I Wanna Be Me 3. Did You No Wrong 4. Satellite 5. Don't Give Me No Lip 6. (I'm Not Your) Steppin...